Fourier Analysis is a mathematical tool which can do a number of things: separate out signals from noise; help identify patterns or trends in data; filter out all unwanted data and focus on a single signal; use approximations to make generalizations; make approximations of real world signals (think electronic music); combine harmonics to get a stronger signal. That's what I'll be trying to do here!! Won't you join me with your comments?
Friday, September 7, 2007
15 things I Say to My Daughters. Every. School Day
1. Good morning! Did you sleep well?
2. Can you please pick up the clothes you left piled on the chair/floor /bed?
3. Have you eaten your breakfast? Did you drink your milk?
4. Please put you dirty dishes in the sink!
5. Did you brush your teeth? Be sure and wipe you face, you have something around your mouth.
6. Is that what you are going to wear today? Is it clean?
7. Do you have all your books? Well, then get them and put them in your bag now!
8. Did you finish your homework? Do you have your homework in your bag?
9. Have you packed your lunch? Do you have your snack?
10. Did you put your drink in your bag? Is the lid closed tight?
11. Do you have your bike key?
12. Please take a jacket, it can rain later. And please brush your hair. Well then brush it again.
13. No you have to wear your bike helmet. I don't care that other kids are laughing. I want you safe. Even if it messes up your hair. Just tell them that your mean old mother makes you.
14. I love you. Be careful. Have a good day!
15. What did you forget now?
If you want to visit other Friday Fifteen entries, check out this site!